Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Zynga poker lost connection

Dnenad1965Dnenad1965 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
edited October 15 in Bug Reporting
I played Zynga holdem poker. Twice in a row today I played all in, and after that i lost connection and lost all chips. It is not possible because i had internet connection all the time. It is zynga bug. I lost a will to play. How did it happen.?

Answers

• AliveshecrysAliveshecrys Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    Yup me too. Same issue. . Today different issue, today i cannot perform purchase.
  • Dnenad1965Dnenad1965 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 16
    Yesterday afternoon i played poker and lost two hands in a row when i played all in because system disconnecting me. I lost all my 550 mil. First i had winning hand with KK and before i took money system disconnect me. Next i had D8 in clubs and on table was D and two clubs i again played all in with 300 mil and again i was disconnected. All the time i had regular internet connection wireless and also backup by my mobile provider. I demand you to return me lost chips because it was not my mistake. This game loosing any sense if the system can do this at any time.
    I tried to apply this text on zynga customer support but system doesn't accept with reply something went wrong.
  • farmville2user2021farmville2user2021 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

I too have a good internet, I notice what you mean. I traced the route of the internet connection and had 6 transfer points.. I was connected all over the place on the map. If Zynga would make a software for PC users, this game would be so much better and internet friendly.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file