Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

can someone tell me how this is possible? i came across this on youtube

hiihii Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Comments

• CaspurCaspur Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

Is there an actual question in there?

• hiihii Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

@Caspur said:
    Is there an actual question in there?

im sorry i dont know what you mean? i was showing that this person is still playing the ORIGINAL farmville that was shutdown at the start of 2020

• CaspurCaspur Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon
    edited February 25

Sorry. Here's your answer. It is possible to do if they have never accepted any updates. Which is difficult but in fact possible. Another way to do so is to aqquire that specific version of the game. Commonly in APK format. And this can be installed on any Android. Would you like me to see if I can find and then provide the APK for that specific version?

• hiihii Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

@Caspur said:
    Sorry. Here's your answer. It is possible to do if they have never accepted any updates. Which is difficult but in fact possible. Another way to do so is to aqquire that specific version of the game. Commonly in APK format. And this can be installed on any Android. Would you like me to see if I can find and then provide the APK for that specific version?

sure, but a small problem would be connecting to servers and or saving progress across devices but we’ll see how it goes i dont care what version im pretty sure the newer the better