Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Banned from poker

tazmac24tazmac24 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 New to the Forums

Had an annoying player on last night. blinds were 50M/100M. This guy was constantly going all in with 4B in chips. I told him he was an idiot. He lost some chips went away and came back saying he reported me. Now I really want to know what reason was I banned. Saying someone is an idiot is not a banning offence. I would like my account reinstated with my 100B or so chips and all my accomplishments intact. Been playing this since the very beginning of zynga and never had an issue.

Comments

• gardnerdanjgardnerdanj Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I was banned today too and I have no idea why. I haven't played in a while. I log in a few times to spin the lucky bonus game. Wondering how to contact support? When I click Contact Us, I get taken to the support page, but don't see anywhere to actually submit any request.