Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Texas Holdem won't load

lindallindal Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I cleaned my cache and everytime I try to load poker thru facebook it keeps saying " login in facebook".. Well I am in facebook !

Comments

• RobaleeRobalee Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

What's going wrong with Texas Holdem Poker? I always access THP through Facebook. However, the last two days (3/27 and 3/28), a box pops up on the "waiting" window telling me to Log in with Facebook. When I click the box to do so, nothing happens. The box returns. How am I supposed to access the game now?

• JustSayinJustSayin Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I've had/have the same problem. "log in with FB" notice but I'm LOGGED in. My ios app works but not on FB. Just when I was going to buy a LOT of chips.

• GlennGlenn Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I'm having the same problem as many others when trying to play Texas Holdem Poker on Facebook the login image keeps appearing & there's been not notification from Zynga on how to resolve this issue someone must know how to deal with this surely just asking for some help!

• RobaleeRobalee Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

DOES ANYBODY AT ZYNGA EVER LOOK AT THIS FORUM???????