Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cannot keep good players

BlondeBlonde Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

My co-op is Planters spring is almost here. We cannot keep any good players. I have tried to get players that are at the level of the boat race. I am one of the leaders for a long time. I am the only leader that tries to get any players. I think people leave because 2 leaders use the game as social media but they are very good boat race players. In fact between them and I we are the only ones who win the boat race. This is the first time I am not playing because I am tired of them telling each other how much they miss each other and talk about going out. Has there been chatter about this co-op. They are sisters so it’s not anything wrong but this is a game. I told one use a phone. I just want to know if this is a problem with keeping people on the co-op. Does anyone know if this a reason why so many people join and then leave. I am thinking of leaving.