Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can you fix my problem?

TrexTrex Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

I just registered on Poker, as requested, and now have lost tickets, gold but not bank. And annoying graphics are making the site unusable. Pls fix and return to previous.

Answers

• poptopspoptops Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

i never win i see the sane players always win you say invite frinds thyey will lose to i buy chips every moth i support your rules i cause yet i can not get a winning hand dealt me i think i should try a differn sitr do you agree

• DogmanDogman Registered User, User Awaiting Email Confirmation, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

my screen keeps flashing back to the loading screen, Ive lost millions of token or coins I bought and have spent over $100 on gold coins yet the "flashing" issue still exists and seems to be getting worse to the point Isometimes can't get through a complete hand.......only happens with Zynga poker. I have it on video if you send me acontact email to send it to. I have a Mac book pro and the computer is virus free and works fine other than this, please help!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file