Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Known Issue: Unable to close the Loyalty Benefits pop up message

KristelKristel Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon
edited December 2020 in Bug Reporting

no way ro close popup. Clicked on claim already 3 times. Collected 1 time
Popup keeps blocking game play. No cross to close popup/ We only can play untill 31/12 (12/31)
I still want to play and do al lot of things. Time already too short. Now this.
Please help!!!

Tagged:

Comments

• HelgHelg Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I can't seem to play FV as soon as the game opens I get a pop up to claim stuff on FV 2 and there is no X on it to close it down you click claim and it takes you to FV2, which I really don't want to play and takes absolutely ages to load. When I go back to FV the same pop up appears for FV2, anyone know how I can get on to FV without a useless pop up stopping me

• musicalcatmusicalcat Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 379 Social Snowflake

Yes, I wish we could block them somehow. I know FV2 exists, and I am not going to play no matter how many pop-ups I see. In my game, though, FV2 opens in a new tab and I can just close it.

• KristelKristel Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

I was playing normaly, deeded to refresh. Got loyaltyrewards popup. Claimed several times. Got redirected to FV2 tropical escape every time, got rewards one time. But popup keeps blocking FV1. We hardly have playtime left now this... No way of closing popup. So frustrating...
    A lot of people complain on facebook about the same problem. New farm general acces liven any day now, but game is blocked. (No farmcash left for early access)

• HelgHelg Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I play on Gameroom and it comes up within the game and I just can't close it down so I'm not able to play FV. All Zynga need to do is to put an X in so you can close it down if you don't want to do FV2 instead of trying to force you to play it. I think they are a bunch of idiots that do the graphic/designs

• uwbadgeruwbadger Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 10 Pumpkin

Count me too for the Loyalty Benefits problem. Can't close pop-up so can't play Farmville and I don't receive the items when I go to Tropic Escape.

• JodragonJodragon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 12 Building Expert

When loading Farmville a pop up for loyalty benefits and to claim got to Farmville 2 Tropic escape, well I do that and nothing happens. Try to go back to Farmville and its stock on pop up with no way to exit out of it.

• FarmVillagerFarmVillager Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 104 Moderator

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, Farmers. This issue has been raised to the team to help you all work around this Loyalty Benefits pop up, and as we work on a fix, count on us to keep everyone updated on our Hot Topics section, so feel free to check it from time to time. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

• marush4944marush4944 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 19 Building Expert

Tick Tock Still waiting. Days are slipping away!!!! Seems like you could get this fixed.

• JosefeenJosefeen Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

I managed to get back from Tropic Escape after I claimed the diamonds and earned an escape token. I could then click the FV link which wasn't available before. Might have been a coincidence, but the popup didn't pop..

• ciscis Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

What the **** Zynga!! When Farmville goes away I am not playing another game from you because of all the issues. First with not being able to play Farmville for a week and now this "Rewards" for this past year to play Farmville 2, no thank you -- and I can't get rid of it. Do you even test this **** before launching it into production? Poor customer service. You need to work on that before I ever play another game. And it doesn't seem to bother you. I haven't seen one post on what happened the week of Thanksgiving that none of the players were able to access the game. Here's a concept....COMMUNICATION.

• ciscis Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

So FARMVILLAGER stated this "I'm sorry for the inconvenience, Farmers. This issue has been raised to the team to help you all work around this Loyalty Benefits pop up, and as we work on a fix, count on us to keep everyone updated on our Hot Topics section, so feel free to check it from time to time. Thanks for your patience and understanding." Went to Hot Topics and nothing has been posted. Typical of Zynga. Looks like this has been going on all day and still no fit. Just remove the program that posted the pop-up and let us play. I have 3 1/2 weeks left to deal with Zynga and would like to just play without interruption and then never play another one of your games (in more ways than one).

• carmiell67carmiell67 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 10 Pumpkin

argh! I have been trying for almost 24hrs now to get into Farmville, but this pop up is blocking me... I have missed my daily checks due to this, this is really frustrating.
    Please removed the popup.

• marush4944marush4944 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 19 Building Expert

If you don't plan to fix this, TELL US NOW. We won't keep trying to get to the game. When I click the redeem button it takes me to a picture of FV2 but just a big picture. No buttons to click to redeem. Just a picture. Just let us know so we don't waste our time.

• diamante3568diamante3568 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file