Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

End of Farmville

lworellworel Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

After playing for over ten years was a little upset when they didn't take the time to update their program to work after flash was no longer available. They said they would get it going until the end of December. Lie, Lie Lier - you cannot even get into the game anymore. loyalty runs both ways I never pay another dime to support any game by Zynga. I fully expect you to delete this post as it just the way you run. But, I got it of my chest.

Tagged:

Comments

• Sparky0Sparky0 On Fire Registered User Posts: 766 Aged to Perfection

You should still be able to get in. Are you having the problem where it tells you to download Flash Helper? If that's the case click on the lock icon on the left side of the address bar. It will give you the option to allow flash to run. You then refresh to get in.
    I agree about not playing any more Zynga games but I haven't done that since Yoville switched over to having people craft stuff, their Indiana Jones game was an energy game, and a couple others were rip offs of other games with a "decorate" option. I'm surprised that they didn't sell it. I'd think that a start up somewhere would want a game that has a built in large audience even if they did have to reprogram it to work with HTML5.

• FJ_KhanFJ_Khan Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited January 28

Can I have the game link please? Why i do not find any of the game links on this website of Zynga games?