Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two big problem with Farmville - neighbors and feed panel

IlandaIlanda Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
edited October 30 in Bugs & Issues

I’ve been trying to add friends to my list for a long time to expand my farms, but he keeps showing me an empty list. It doesn’t even add to my neighbors who are suggested from a community friends.

1. My feed panel not working nor is problem fixed even I have prayed for it to be resolved before. It gives me the message "Just missed it!" And it happens to some of my friends too. I was not late as they told me in some answer, because no one in a second after the post, can grab just about every post of mine or theirs. Even with those that can be picked up 3 times.

It would be fair to correct these mistakes before lowering the curtain.
Ila

Comments

• IlandaIlanda Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 30

I’ve been trying to add friends to my list for a long time but panel showing me an empty list.
    I want to expand the farm like everyone else, but I can't because I can't increase the number of neighbors even when I add from a community option which are offered to me.

How many time should I write and ask to solve my big problem?

It would be fair to correct these mistakes before lowering the curtain.
    Ila