Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

THEY LAUGHED AT ME

gerardinebyrne6gerardinebyrne6 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

This is more than likely the last time you will hear from me!!
the first time I made a report most be about a year ago and it was about a hacker and I explained to GOOGLE, FACEBOOK, AND TO FARMVILLE .I May as well have been talking to the wall as for all the help i DID NOT GET because they laughed at me and told me to go to the doctor i kept tell them what this hacker was doing to me and how he made my life ****! i thought i might get some help or support from them I thought wrong. well I learned the other day that they did look into it and as I thought it was a member of the team I told them I told them so. i was told that one of that team had got FACE BOOK JAIL but that person was completely innocent he was not my hacker. because I still have him up to this day has me so tormented he has taken over my laptop he has got into my files he puts them up on my screen every now and then just to annoy me and I must say he's doing a very good job of it!! we have a group on here you can become a VIP well i used to be in it until he closed it on me when I sent them an email about what was going on they said it was myself the closed it so I left it at that because when people laugh at you, you feel like you are worthless!! so I feel I must leave the game after so many years I am gone!.