Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Farmville

DiggyDiggy Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

I'm not a newbie, just have a new email addy, and have been in this forum for years, since I started playing Farmville, and was shocked when I saw the message that we are going to lose everything! I've played so many farms within Farmville and paid real money for items too, and to lose everything is a body blow, and all because Adobe isn't going to support its Flash! Why doesn't Zynga come up with a solution to save the game if the Flash stops working?? What about the thousands of Farmville players who might not stick around if they can't play the game, as that would be a loss to a game maker, who depends on players! Something to think about people!

:|

Comments

• Raffy6911Raffy6911 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

la penso esattamente come te sono 11 anni che gioco è la mia valvola di sfogo... ma mi piacerebbe capire perchè Farmville lo chiudono, ma farmville 2 ecce no... se girano sua stessa piattaforma dovrebbero trovare una soluzione per il primo gioco

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file