Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feed panel and Garage not working

AstridRiAstridRi Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

Coastal Countryside - in the vehicle menu does not accept the choice of tractor, and I constantly have to open the garage and so cultivate the fields.

Plus I don’t see tractors on the water unless they have to be completed for a 4x4. It’s also on the Maple Frontier.
Can you fixed it? Thanks
Astrid Koncer-Gregoran

Comments

• albertinaalbertina Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

panel fedd no funciona....help....please

• AstridRiAstridRi Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

Does anyone from the support read the reported bugs? I have enough problems with working on the farm, the fact that the farm will be shut down does not mean that some problems cannot be solved. Very often after 3 clicks, I was kicked off the farm. Opening the bakery, it is usually blocked for a long time and then it throws me out again.
    The biggest problem is when I need to use vehicles, I have to click on the garage to use any of the vehicles. In the menu at the bottom of the farm, I see ordinary vehicles, no water vehicles. They are not available on multiple farms.

Riješite to više! i feed panel not working.
    I have win 10,
    Google Chrome is up to date Version 85.0.4183.121

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file