Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just Madness

JodragonJodragon Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 11 Building Expert

Why the heck do you take our money then cancel subscriptions? It seems to me every time you guys do something with facebook or the game platform i something within the game screws up, you seem to implement things without testing. My opinion you have some pretty crappy programmers. I program myself so its obvious that some of you think you know what your doing but really dont. You always mess up big time, never small issues. Messing with some ones money on a subscription is major screw up. One of your idiots screw with the programming and now you need your team of idiots to fix. Maybe its a good thing that this game and many others will be lost, because Facebook and Zuckerberg will lose many on here. Fix it or just give our money back and stop the game now.

Comments

• jsscurlock5jsscurlock5 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 10 Pumpkin

Exactly. When i messaged them about taking my monthly VIP membership payment then them cancelling my subscription 5 days later all they told me was they increased my bushels. I told them i had the membership for the farm cash. All they would keep saying is to keep looking out because they were giving VIP members free stuff. I have received nothing yet and since they cancelled my subscription i want my money back.

• DiggyDiggy Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

@jsscurlock5 said:
    Exactly. When i messaged them about taking my monthly VIP membership payment then them cancelling my subscription 5 days later all they told me was they increased my bushels. I told them i had the membership for the farm cash. All they would keep saying is to keep looking out because they were giving VIP members free stuff. I have received nothing yet and since they cancelled my subscription i want my money back.

Maybe their idea of Free Stuff was a new Farmville when it arrives, as giving extra bushels isn't good enough. As real money is concerned then that's a serious issue which could be resolved through the Courts, if you want to go that way.