Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am a VIP member and for 2 weeks now I have not received my 30 farm cash.

katkendrickkatkendrick Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I really wanted to buy the new farm today, but haven't received my farm cash. This is the only reason I pay for VIP and am frustrated. Thank you.

Answers

• tomtodaytomtoday Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

vip paid for but no extra bushels for farmville 1 and the feed panel is NOT WORKING for almost 8 days now...cant you guys nelp us???

• katkendrickkatkendrick Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I did not get any benefits including the farm cash for the entire month (Aug 15 - Sept 15 and I would appreciate gettig the 120 farm cash I paid for

• Latha NairLatha Nair Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 19 Building Expert

I have been a VIP member for years and have the Diamond status. Yesterday, my bushel capacity was set back to 3800. I tried to contact support, but with no results. Somehow I was able to write a msg to a moderator. I don't know if it worked or not. This morning, I cancelled my subscription since i am not able to use the bushel numbers. Yesterday, I had to delete a lot of bushels to make room. Over 900 bushels. Today, my bushel capacity is set back to 4700 instead of 3800. I have re-instated my subscription. Do not know what is going to happen tomorrow. I am sad that this game is going away, but lately, instead being relaxing, this game has been frustrating. I have to keep refreshing umpteen times.

• Amyova7Amyova7 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

I am having all these problems and can not find a way to contact support can someone help me give me a link Please

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file