Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

missing things

gbigcatladygbigcatlady Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

was recently redoing home farm moved mole storage and it disappeared althgether how do i get and all the moles i had in back?

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,656 Lord of the Forums

have you checked your storage cellar .... maybe it was moved to there .... if you havent and have sold it (for some reason) I dont know if you will get them all back ... but if its not in your storage cellar - check using the search dog to make sure its not on your farm behind something .... then you can contact customer support ... but like I said I dont think you will get them all back ..

• gbigcatladygbigcatlady Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

did all that it is not there hate that the company itself does not help like they used to

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,656 Lord of the Forums

I would still contact customer support ... sometimes they surprise you .... you never know ... but if they dont respond to your message ... then they havent received it ... as they always send you an email saying they are looking into it ...