Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why is count off on my stalls?

Amyova7Amyova7 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

why is count off on my stalls?

Tagged:

Answers

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

If you have expanded your market stalls, refresh your farm and the count should correct itself.

If you had a VIP subscription and cancelled it your market stall capacity would drop by 900.

Other than those two situation I do not know why the count would be off.

• Amyova7Amyova7 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

Thank you @Sandy7226 I have VIP but it took a day to fix and I did not get all my counts back I had to buy more space. Plus today I have no FV Cash for Monday and I do not know how to speak to any one about it.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

@Amyova7 said:
    Thank you @Sandy7226 I have VIP but it took a day to fix and I did not get all my counts back I had to buy more space. Plus today I have no FV Cash for Monday and I do not know how to speak to any one about it.

If you have a VIP Subscription you can click the VIP tab at the top of your farm, then click the red area in the center that says Need help? Contact Zynga Support

• Amyova7Amyova7 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

Yep I did that nothing happens. It just goes to Questions I need to speak to someone I have Not gotten my Farm Cash for 2 weeks but the money was deducted from my my bank

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file