Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Known issues

inkypinkinkypink Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Feed Panel doesn't work. Recipes take too long. Error comes up when trying to post. Whoa, farmer pops up in the middle of a task. I have closed all but 2 farms because I don't have enough time to reload and wait for simple tasks. The last 2 farms may be going soon due to the number of problems. Is anyone else experiencing all of these glitches?

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

Not having any of those problems.

As far as the Feed Panel FaceBook discontinued the in game feeds for games over a year ago, although a few players still seem to be able to use it, I have never used it.

• pbhamilpbhamil Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 87 Dramachine

i have all the problems inkypink listed--how do we complete a task when the top of each requires getting something from someone else?? who sees your request when the feed panel doesn't work??

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

You can always use the group Zynga started for players to help each other:

FarmVille - The Official Group

• darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,321 Cream Corn Champion

The feed table began working for most of us about a month after the last failure. For me it died sometime again last week. Sandy, although the feed groups help get you your asks, people rarely share trees, feed, upgraded recipes etc in the groups. Those were obtainable usually only in the game feed.

However, if you really are in need of people to click on various shares, Sandy is right, sign up in a group and they will help with those types of needs. There are a lot of people in the groups actively clicking so voting and acquiring clicks on your shares is typically easy. Actually getting in on time to get something by clicking on their posts is another matter :) But it can happen.

• ScreechScreech Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

yes I have the Whoe farmer and I also have not been getting my mystery eggs for the last few days even sharing doesn't help. I also want to know the currency bundles where can you use them?

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,659 Lord of the Forums

do you mean by currency bundles .... things in your giftbox .. if its jade coins or coconuts ... you just use them and they will be added to your totals ....also you can win bundles of coins sometimes ... click and use them and they will also be added to your totals
    everyone is having issues with the whoa farmer ... Im not having any problems with mystery eggs/babies ... so maybe thats something thats happening to your farm