Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Masquerade Ball Reset After Collecting All The Stamps?

Betty_FarmerBetty_Farmer Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
edited August 4 in FarmVille Discussion

I just collected my final stamp. Moments later, a pop-up saying 'can you collect them all in time?' (or something like that) showed up. When I clicked the 'Okay' button, all the checkmarks disappeared and the 'ask' buttons were grayed out. I refreshed the game twice, and it remained the same. Just now, I refreshed it for a third time--the 'ask' buttons are still grayed out, but it now shows a single checkmark for the Masquerade Mask Cat, which was the final item I received.

Has this happened to anyone else? I'm not sure what I need to do in order to fix it... if there actually is anything I can, that is.

Also... am I correct in assuming that collecting all the stamps earns you the animal shown in silhouette? And will I be able to get it even though the countdown reset itself?

EDIT: Never mind. It was a temporary glitch that sorted itself out.

First played in June 2009. Lost my original farm, so I'm starting over, and I need neighbors. Please add me!

Tagged:

Best Answer