Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feed Panel and Loading Problems:

brichallbrichall Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 20 Building Expert
edited July 30 in Bug Reporting

A new problem has popped up. When I load FV it tells me to load FV Helper when It's already loaded and installed!

Second problem is my Feed Panel. When I click on "send/receive." I immediately get a message "Just missed it." It was working a few days ago, now, its broken again. This has been a frequent problem. I also downloaded the latest version of Flash.

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

Flash -- Have you tried playing using FaceBook's Gameroom? It seems to work better for most people.

Feed Panel -- I'm surprised it was working for you, FaceBook disabled that feature for most players over a year ago, if it works at all it is very inconsistent.

• brichallbrichall Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 20 Building Expert

Thank you for your response. I'm at the end of my rope with this game. It's very frustrating. The constant lockups and crashes are driving me nuts. The Gameroom is full of ads, but I'll try it again. I'd really like to get a hold of a person at Zynga support to resolve this, but even a support number is elusive, it it in fact exists. When I tried to open a support ticket, I only received an autogen email that pointed me to a support forum It was useless information. Nothing that I didn't already know. Grrrrr...........

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

Support can not help you with the feed panel, that was changed by FaceBook and is not going to change back.

You can increase the size of the Gameroom window to hide the ads above and below the game. I do not mean maximize the game because that does not allow you to post; you can click the plus sign at the upper right and increase the vertical height of the window as much as you want and still post.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file