Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

feed panel

Freddie EngFreddie Eng Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 51 This Space is Available

feed panel not working cannot get any gifts..please fix

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,679 Lord of the Forums

The feed panel does not work because of FaceBook changes and it is doubtful it will ever work because FaceBook has disabled the ability to have in game feeds. It was an intentional change and it will not be changed back.

• Freddie EngFreddie Eng Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 51 This Space is Available

Too bad that farmville has to be on Facebook.

• KakarotKakarot Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Feed panel not working again. It wont refresh.

• llrllr Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Please fix feed panel. This happened once before and then it was fixed. Now it has not worked for many weeks. I was looking forward to this new farm because I am from Canada. I won't be able to do much, because I cannot ask for or collect things from the Feed Panel. :(

• llrllr Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

To Sandy7226 - If you can't fix the feed panel, then give everyone the rewards under the Canadian Art, Inuit Ox Statues, and Haida Ravens. Let people use those spaces to plant crops.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,679 Lord of the Forums

@llr said:
    To Sandy7226 - If you can't fix the feed panel, then give everyone the rewards under the Canadian Art, Inuit Ox Statues, and Haida Ravens. Let people use those spaces to plant crops.

I am a only another game player, I can not send anything. This is a player to player help forum, not Customer Support, the Support tab is at the top of your farm.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file