Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't access the game

SandiC2881SandiC2881 Loose CannonRegistered User Posts: 23 Building Expert

Suddenly, every time I try to access Farmville I get a notice telling me that soon Flash will not be available for Farmville, and I should add another flash-type addon to my chrome. I already have this added. So when I click "not now" another notice pops up and tells me I need to click on "allow". But if I don't see an "allow" then to "click here". When I do that, it takes me to the page to "add" the add-on, which is already added! And there is no way to exit this notices! So basically I cannot access the actual GAME! What should I do?

Comments

• hugs4me78hugs4me78 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

This appears to be a malware attack on the farmville website. I have to wonder if zynga is even aware, given that it is the weekend. I am also having the same issue today and can get the game to run by enabling flash player the old fashioned way, but am unable to play for more than a couple of minutes once I do get in before getting redirected to a malware site. Scary.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

@hugs4me78 said:
    This appears to be a malware attack on the farmville website. I have to wonder if zynga is even aware, given that it is the weekend. I am also having the same issue today and can get the game to run by enabling flash player the old fashioned way, but am unable to play for more than a couple of minutes once I do get in before getting redirected to a malware site. Scary.

The problems must be on your end of the game

• Pam_MPam_M Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 17 Building Expert
    edited July 2020

you might want to get the puffin browser and play farmville on it cuse i do not have this problem also tell others to get th browser a d see if they can get on

• Pam_MPam_M Pumpkin Registered User Posts: 17 Building Expert

i think lots of other people have the same problem but not me

• Dogwalker77Dogwalker77 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Have the exact same problem as the above players. Cannot get into my farm at all now, this "Install Farmville Flash Helper" will not let me in at all

• Dogwalker77Dogwalker77 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Has anyone got any answers on this problem as yet. Still unable to get into my farm. The Install Farmville Flash Helper message is still there