Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a chart showing how many needed for 5 star mastery of all recipes?

frije03frije03 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon
edited July 24 in FarmVille Discussion

I play each farm until I complete it. But it is hard to know when I have reached 5-star mastery of all recipes as the mastery level is not shown. Is there a table someplace showing the number of times needed to produce each recipe to achieve 5-star mastery of all recipes on all farms?

Best Answer

Answers

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,625 Lord of the Forums

Sandy may know the answer to this question ... sorry I dont

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,679 Lord of the Forums

Sadly there is no chart, but if you mouse over the recipe level meter it shows how many more you need and all recipes are the same.

• ddavis59ddavis59 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

@Peela said:
    Sandy may know the answer to this question ... sorry I dont

• frije03frije03 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 6 Loose Cannon

Sandy is right in that mouse over shows how many times more you need to get a recipe to the next level (i.e. level 61, 62, 63, 64, etc) - but not star-mastery level. Once your reach 5-star mastery, you have mastered the recipe. That is what I am trying to achieve on all recipes. Old farms needed level 100, newer farms, most recipes only need level 62 (some recipes even less in the 50's). But I was told that on Hawaii 62 is enough for all but 3 recipes that need level 100 - but I can't determine which those 3 recipes are? And I don't know if similar for other farms (for now I am going to level 62 and assuming that suffices - but I can't tell). I assume somebody at Zynga knows but no way to get support from them anymore as far as I know?