Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

magic trick shop

bubububu Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 33 Building Expert

we used to all start at 0--now looks like some start at 1000 or 600 What's happening ?

Comments

• liljadliljad Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 31 Building Expert

do you mean the magic trick shop where you ask your neighbours for help, for the first few things i thought we only need about 5 helpers, i got the help for the first few trees but they are all old ones that i have already mastered, came on today to ask for for help and all my previous helps have vanished they are all at zero helpers , ho well thats farmville for you

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,625 Lord of the Forums

not sure but I think this is something that was done years ago and doesnt work anymore

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,685 Lord of the Forums

Many players had problems with the Magic Trick Shop farmstand so Zynga had to reset the farmstand and everyone lost their progress.

• musicalcatmusicalcat Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 366 Social Snowflake

Mine stopped working again. I keep collecting items (and neighbors are clicking on mine), and I make no progress, so I've missed a couple of the animals I wanted. Anyone else?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file