Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Way to Control which Neighbors Appear in Neighbor Bar or Crafting Cottages?

musicalcatmusicalcat Gabby EnthusiastRegistered User Posts: 365 Social Snowflake

On the neighbor bar at the bottom of the game (which has the neighbors whose farms I can visit), I have a mix of Facebook friends and community neighbors, but it doesn't show all my neighbors - and if I keep scrolling to the left, I get to blank spaces that say "add neighbor," so I suppose there's room for more down there. Why do some community neighbors appear on the bar and others don't?

(This usually comes up for me during early access week, when I want to visit neighbors' farms to work on the self-contained crafting building. I know more community neighbors have early access because I see their posts in the below-game feed, but most of them don't appear on my neighbor bar so I can't visit them.)

Also, only 37 neighbors show up in the crafting cottage. Is there a way to control which neighbors show up there? I like to support my neighbors by buying the lowest-price goods to help them level up.