Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quests and Voting

darqladydarqlady The BossRegistered User Posts: 1,318 Cream Corn Champion

I noticed that I didn't get the Bastille quest last week and that a new voting building didn't drop last night. It would be nice if Zynga would at least mention that they are stopping them so we don't feel like our particular farmid or server is missing. Since animals and decorations are basic repeats of those that have gone before I don't particularly mind. I have a 4500 gift box to empty so a decrease in the daily flood of stuff would be appreciated :) Can't pass up an opportunity to get something!

I can imagine that limited programming resources might be focused on new farm quests and new farm design.

Also, has anyone heard anything about the sunsetting of the flashplayer this December and the impact on Farmville? Although I have sunk thousands of dollars into it, if I could just get my farms properly decorated and screenshots made before it dies, I will be happy... After ten years... a new obsession might be nice :)

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,680 Lord of the Forums

I don't know why there has been so much trouble with the quest or why they haven't released a new vote. I think it is quite possible that they are experiencing problems due to Covid 19.

As far as Flash ending in December I doubt that we get much advance notice of what Zynga plans to do. I think they will release a new FV and any Farm Cash we have will transfer to the new game, however I expect the game to be like FV2. But that is just a guess.

• darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,318 Cream Corn Champion

I have been careful with my cash so that I don't have an overabundance come December. I also suspect covid issues. I wish them well. I hope they realize that most of the players- even those who have paid real money to play understand their potential health restraints and understand. But they have never been particularly forthcoming or pro-active with information.

• darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,318 Cream Corn Champion

Humorously we of course got both a quest and voting... for the voting I humorously am in the last two votes....so they didn't even rename the vote in the background or clear out the votes... not complaining, but it is funny.