Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Still wither while game is paused

SystemSystem Registered User Posts: 150 Administrator

Comments

• dcd_59dcd_59 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 16 Building Expert

I NEED 2 FREE UNWITHERS FOR PAUSED AND STILL WITHERING FARMS PLS! THIS IS GETTING OLD! PLS AND THX!!

• dcd_59dcd_59 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 16 Building Expert

TOO MANY FARMS WITHERING WHILE PAUSED! THE MORE FARM,S ADDED THE WORSE IT'S GETTING!!!!! WE SHOULD B GIVEN A FEW FREE FARMVILLE UNWITHERS UNTIL THIS PROBLEM IS FIXED! I'VE BEEN PLAYING FOR 17 YEARS; PAUSED WITHERING FARMS R TIME CONSUMING; AND NOT FUN ANYMORE!! MPLS HELP THX!!!!!!!!! DEBBIE DAVIS

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,679 Lord of the Forums

@dcd_59 said:
    TOO MANY FARMS WITHERING WHILE PAUSED! THE MORE FARM,S ADDED THE WORSE IT'S GETTING!!!!! WE SHOULD B GIVEN A FEW FREE FARMVILLE UNWITHERS UNTIL THIS PROBLEM IS FIXED! I'VE BEEN PLAYING FOR 17 YEARS; PAUSED WITHERING FARMS R TIME CONSUMING; AND NOT FUN ANYMORE!! MPLS HELP THX!!!!!!!!! DEBBIE DAVIS

Why are you asking a FV question on a thread about poker?

The game is only 11 years old.

You need to contact Support using the tab at the top of your farm.

• GöringhermanGöringherman Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    Zynga poker is mutch funnier