Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jumbleville

darqladydarqlady The BossRegistered User Posts: 1,318 Cream Corn Champion

I finally got 100 points in the convert section and found it converted to ONE rare puzzle part. I am glad I wasn't thinking I was going to get very far in this activity, but I thought I had a chance to perhaps get at least the sheep :) Having gotten the top two puzzle pieces I doubt I will get the bottom before the time ends. My crops are all mastered so I am not wasting fuel and instants on putting down crops just to get parts.. Very poorly designed. Had there been no time limit like the one on the last Halloween farm ( which I still haven't gotten very far with) it might have seemed fairer. I had already purchased 3 extra land sections during early release and the requirements to be in a more generous part dropping spot are really too onerous.

Has anyone finished the first puzzle?

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,625 Lord of the Forums

I finished the puzzle .... but to be honest I think it was a waste of all those instagrows I used .... you only get the animals shown and a playground looking decoration .... wish I hadnt bothered ....

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,679 Lord of the Forums

I agree, it really is not worth the trouble

• darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,318 Cream Corn Champion

glad to know it is possible, but I still doubt I will even get the sheep; I think my instants are over 2000, but my fuel has been decreasing overall since I had 8000. For a while a few weeks ago it was climbing - I think it depends upon how much older crafting a do...as I get most recipes up over level 25 ( my overall goal), then fuel rises... So even with the instants I would have dug into the fuel reserves too much. and yes... I can by goods and I can make my top bakery and winery goods with Jade super crop bushels, but it is still tedious. I saw my instants for early release crops and the oops I miscalculated on a bushel requirement for a recipe!
    I figured you two would have finished though :)

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,679 Lord of the Forums

I will have it finished tomorrow or the next day, truly not worth the effort. The point of it was to encourage players to buy expansions, I understand that, but even so it was far too much trouble.

edited July 8

not for 4 animals....and too many expansions... I had already purchased 4 as part of early release. I wasn't buying more until 80% off....

Well Sandy- seems like I won't even get the sheep :) I only have 19 Rare and 14 hours to go :)