Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

People trying to get help for Poker via Zynga...

PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It AllRegistered User Posts: 2,656 Lord of the Forums

Comments

• GEMKITTY63GEMKITTY63 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 0 Not a Title, but a Star

I USUALLY GET NUMEROUS GIFTS A DAY SO WHY HAS THIS STOPPED ALL OF THE SUDDEN??

• tebets2004tebets2004 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

ive been playing zyngas poker bought chips with my hard earned monet to see a bot list that follows me evert time i play and steal chip because you guys use bots i recorded and have proof ive reported people like maverick .joker . offsuit bullett

these are some but not all , im sendding a concern of your site putting in bots, out of million of people that play how are every one or more on every board i play and steal chips using bot so the fcc will get all my recordes and you guys explain it away
    i want all chips restores or all money returned i have plenty of proof with million playing then names should not be on every board im on

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,656 Lord of the Forums

did you read my previous post .... I gave you a link to the poker forum .... this is for FARMVILLE .... we have nothing to do with poker .... we are players who play FARMVILLE!!