Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

COIN expansions

ibecinibecin Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 37 Building Expert

We've gotten many coin expansions for older farms EXCEPT for Horseman's Hollow. that farm has received zero expansions.

for the birthday celebration, i just received 4 farm expansions but again, not Horseman's Hollow.
maybe zynga has forgotten what farms we have and is neglecting to give us expansions for this farm because they forget it exists LOL.

Comments

• darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,321 Cream Corn Champion

Based upon what I saw, I am guessing the coin expansions were the lower levels? I had written down El Dorado since I still have two left to get, but they are still farm cash, not coin. The other three are maxed out.

I would like a few HOME coin expansions....I think I am 44x44 on Home...It would be so nice to spread things out a bit. Things are pretty crowded there... I have no harvestable crops... Was thinking back 11 years at the constant storage and retrieving I did to deal with seasonal decoration needs!

• ibecinibecin Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 37 Building Expert

@darqlady said:
    Based upon what I saw, I am guessing the coin expansions were the lower levels? I had written down El Dorado since I still have two left to get, but they are still farm cash, not coin. The other three are maxed out.

I would like a few HOME coin expansions....I think I am 44x44 on Home...It would be so nice to spread things out a bit. Things are pretty crowded there... I have no harvestable crops... Was thinking back 11 years at the constant storage and retrieving I did to deal with seasonal decoration needs!

home doesnt need more expansions. since the bigger they are, the slower and more whoa farmer it causes. the size its now, seems to be a good size to stop them at.

• royalpainsroyalpains Forum Traveller Registered User Posts: 217 Cupcake Princess

I just got a pop up for coin expansions for fairytale fields, toy town and one other one and I don't know what it is. Anyone know?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file