Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tulip Tournament progress vanished

darqladydarqlady The BossRegistered User Posts: 1,312 Cream Corn Champion

I just happened to notice my daily average was 162 instead of 350. I looked at the detail and the bar is full at 350 for day 4, but shows only the pre-filled first level for M-W. The bar was full on Monday after completion, but I didn't really notice day 2 or 3. I wouldn't be surprised to find day 4 missing tomorrow.

Anyone else notice this?

Comments

• darqladydarqlady The Boss Registered User Posts: 1,312 Cream Corn Champion

And yes- I contacted support, but haven't heard back yet.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,601 Lord of the Forums

mine is also like this .... and Im pretty sure I read somewhere that zynga know about it and are working to fix the issue ....

• ctbrown2000ctbrown2000 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 5 Not a Title, but a Star

Mine is the same way - I reported it but haven't heard anything back. Very upsetting

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,601 Lord of the Forums

if you got a reply email saying they got your report ... then they are working on it ... and as soon as they can they will let you know whats going on ... remember most people are in lock-down with the pandemic ... so very few are probably working for FV .... so it may take a bit longer .... but dont send in another report or it will push you back down to the bottom of the list ... just be patient and we will all find out when its sorted

• LexaKatsumiLexaKatsumi Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 27 Moderator

We're sorry to hear that your Daily Meter reverted, @darqlady, @Peela, and @ctbrown2000. The team is actively working on a fix for this, so you'll be able to progress in the Tulip Tournament correctly. For updates, you may check this thread from time to time or visit our Hot Topics sections regularly. Additionally, while it takes time to receive a response, you can count on our Support team's eagerness to address all of our players' concerns. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

• LexaKatsumiLexaKatsumi Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 27 Moderator

We're happy to let you know that this issue has already been fixed by the team! You should now be able to see your correct Daily Average scores and progress in the Tulip Tournament without a hitch. Thank you, Farmers!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file