Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CAN'T buy FarmVille Cash, Please HELP!

AdGutSellAdGutSell Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
edited June 12 in Bugs & Issues

This is NOT a report of abuse.
It is a request for HELP!
I have a problem and I don't know how to solve it =(
I am a HUGE Farmville FAN, I even paid more than a year of VIP Membership.
I have bought Farmville Cash several times without any problem, but today, it does not allow me to buy Farmville Cash, since it asks for a tax identification number (In Mexico it is the RFC)
And it says, please enter your tax id, and after putting it on, it says, please enter a valid tax id...?
I already tried my CURP (which is another official identification record) including my user ID, and everything I have to identify myself. And I don't know what else to do! It does not allow me to buy FarmVille Cash with any of the information I have to identify myself... (Btw, my credit card is the same that I have always used to buy FarmVille Cash)
I never had a problem before =(
Can you help me please?
PLEASE HELP!

Comments

• AdGutSellAdGutSell Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star
    edited June 12

This is NOT a report of abuse.
    It is a request for HELP!

I have a problem and I don't know how to solve it =(
    I am a HUGE Farmville FAN, I even paid more than a year of VIP Membership.
    I have bought Farmville Cash several times without any problem, but today, it does not allow me to buy Farmville Cash, since it asks for a tax identification number (In Mexico it is the RFC)
    And it says, please enter your tax id, and after putting it on, it says, please enter a valid tax id...?
    I already tried my CURP (which is another official identification record) including my user ID, and everything I have to identify myself. And I don't know what else to do! It does not allow me to buy FarmVille Cash with any of the information I have to identify myself... (Btw, my credit card is the same that I have always used to buy FarmVille Cash)
    I never had a problem before =(
    Can you help me please?
    PLEASE HEEEEELP!!!