Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

farm keeps crashing

fish2gofish2go Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

i have tried everything and nothing is working. my farm just keeps crashing. cleaned cache and tried other things. uninstalled and reinstalled and still crashes.

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

Have you tried playing using FaceBook's Gameroom? Something else you can try is having as few loose animals, trees and decos as possible. The less that is on your farm the better it will work.

• fish2gofish2go Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

i am trying to take off all my grow plots, fill my pens and put things in storage. what is gameroom and if i dont like it can i go back to no gameroom. thanks

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,659 Lord of the Forums

gameroom is a fb option .... you can play all the games in gameroom .... I have found it to be the best option ... less trouble with crashing etc ....
    yes if you dont want to play in the gameroom then you can just go back to playing on fb ....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file