Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

White Screen

BezzieBezzie Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Hi All

I've been playing Farmville since 2009 with relatively little issue. However for the last few weeks I've not been able to load the game. My son who is computer literate has taken control of my PC to try and rectify the problem. He's tried all the possible resolutions put forward by support and none of them have worked. He's tried different browsers, (I usually use Chrome) he's removed the browsers and then re-installed, he's updated Flash Player, removed it and re-installed. He's cleared the cache etc etc all to no avail.

The only thing he's not done is remove the Farmville app from facebook (which is for non vip players only). The only reason for this is that he thought it might delete my game data and I'd have to start all over again.

So if anyone can help with a solution, i'd be very grateful. I have lots of friends who play Farmville and during the covid situation they have been my only contact as I'm on my own. Farmville is one of the only things I enjoy and it helps to pass the time.

Thank you