Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flash player popup

nancyosnancyos Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

I use microsoft Edge as my browser and it has flash player built into it. I play Farmville through gameroom but the popup for flash player comes up requesting it be updated or loaded when I intiate the start of the game and there is no way to remove it so I can continue to play. Please remove the Flash Player Popup when upon startup of play when using Microsoft Edge browser.

Comments

• dbstewdbstew Delightful Duckling Registered User Posts: 18 Building Expert

I have this same problem...the only way to get it off is usually uninstalling the game room.....this has popped up 5 times this past week...stop

Here it goes again...popup for flash helper in farmville and install flash popup in farmville 2...this is while playing in the game room...I can not get the helper and I can not update flash...FB controls that and Edge controls all updates...please stop putting this on at startup...I just lost another day of play because of this...STOP this

Every week this pops up you need to find another way to get people to download the helper and things...cant play again cause here it is again....wish you would just stop

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file