Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how do I get the water out of the well AND why can I not see the eater bar at the top of the screen

feeblefeeble Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

I have 2 wells and I cant get water out also the water bar at the start of loading the game disappears as soon as the game is loaded

Answers

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,557 Lord of the Forums

Ive never used my water well .... but Sandy may be able to help you .... I do have a sprinkler in my vehicle section ... so I would assume you used that to water your crops so they grow quicker ....

• feeblefeeble Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 8 Loose Cannon

Thanks for that but I dont have a sprinkler and there isn't one available to buy in the market. Also I see the water gauge / line at the start on the game loading then it disappears. have tried everything to get water!

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,543 Lord of the Forums

The Water Well and Sprinkler only work on the Home Farm.

The Sprinkler is in the Market, look under Farm Aides (red tractor button) then Vehicles. It should be on page 4 of 5 (although markets do differ from player to player, they all contain the same items). There are 3 Sprinklers available: the standard Sprinkler for 0 coins and 2 larger Sprinklers for FC.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,543 Lord of the Forums

You can only have one Water Well there are several other wells in the game, if you really have 2 Water Wells then that is probably going to cause problems with your game. Try to sell one of them.

A fully expanded Water Well can be harvested for 155 units of water once every 7.5 hours, the Water Well can hold a maximum of 2,000 units of water. Note: you must have room for the entire water harvest, or the well cannot be harvested.

To use the Sprinkler, plant a crop, click the Sprinkler on the pop up vehicle selection menu then click the crops. The Sprinkler waters a 2 X 2 area. Each time you click the crops with the Sprinkler the grow time is cut in half.

For some odd reason the forum would not let me put that all in one post.