Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

farmcash

lieslvlieslv Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon

Is there a way to earn Farm cash? my level in farmville is under 250

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,557 Lord of the Forums

I dont think advertisers are advertising anymore due to the lockdown and most people arent shopping due to loss of work ... so no advertisers then no farm cash

• dimitrina59dimitrina59 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

Hello! Is it possible to recover my Farm Cash collection rights because at the 500th level of the game I accidentally pressed the Farm Cash Cancel button. PLEASE HELP! Thanks!

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,549 Lord of the Forums

@dimitrina59 said:
    Hello! Is it possible to recover my Farm Cash collection rights because at the 500th level of the game I accidentally pressed the Farm Cash Cancel button. PLEASE HELP! Thanks!

Do you mean earning Farm Cash by watching ads? There are very few ads available and they are based on demographics, most players do not get them.