Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

when moving from farm to farm, cursor is move hand

pbhamilpbhamil Loose CannonRegistered User Posts: 87 Dramachine

not regular cursor but move hand

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

In the lower right of your farm there is a group of 6 buttons, the button in the upper left of the group is the cursor selection tool.

• musicalcatmusicalcat Gabby Enthusiast Registered User Posts: 373 Social Snowflake
    edited April 19

Yes, it's weird. The default has been the "move" tool today and yesterday. Of course we can go to the controls and change it, so it's not a huge deal compared to some of the other bugs that occur periodically, but it's a bit of a surprise when I go to click on something and end up moving it.

• liljadliljad Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 34 Building Expert

i kept getting the move tool earlier this evening it just appeared while i was harvesting my pens, its a bit of a pain having to keep clicking on the box to get back to normal, but like you say not as bad as some of the other bugs, o well these things are sent to try us and it never runs smoothly when a new farm is due to come out

• LexaKatsumiLexaKatsumi Registered User, Super Moderator, Facebook Connect User Posts: 31 Moderator

We're sorry to hear that the "Multi Tool" is being replaced by the "Move Tool" function when tending your Farms, @pbhamil, @musicalcat, and @liljad. As a player myself, I know that this can be challenging. While the team is looking into this, please try clearing your browser's cache/cookies by following the steps outlined here. Let us know how it goes, thanks.

Appreciate the help, @Sandy7226.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file