Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please Help - Farm Reverted and Resources Gone

peacelovesmile5peacelovesmile5 Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 3 Not a Title, but a Star

Yesterday I hopped onto Farmville on Facebook for the first time in about 7 years. I seemed to pick up where I left off, and I was thoroughly enjoying revamping the farm I'd left behind.

I expanded my plot multiple times and spent many resources that 2013 me had hung onto. An ad for one of the farms that you are able to travel to, Madagascar Trails, appeared, and I decided to click on it and check it out. Upon traveling back to my own farm I found myself on an earlier version of my farm. My account reverted and all the progress I had made recently seemed overwritten.

I would have been fine with redoing the work I had completed, but the resources I spent making my improvements were still gone!

Is there anything that I can do to recover my recent changes or even the resources I've lost? :/

I appreciate any help.

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

I'm astonished that your 2013 farm was still there (maybe it loaded from your computers cache). Zynga's and most game companies, Terms of Service state that game files will be kept for 90 days after a player stops playing.

However, game files are kept far longer and in most cases the original farm can be restored. You need to contact Customer Support which is located in India and as I am sure you know this is a really bad time for them.

Try the Support tab at the top of your farm, click the Contact Us red button at the bottom and explain the situation. Be aware that any work you do on your farm now will be lost if your game is restored.