Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alba Toscana

Mary15FarmvilleMary15Farmville Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 1 New to the Forums

I like certain farms more than others, I do not care about the frenzy of starting a new farm every month. I would like to complete mine, but I find it unnerving that you can only complete things by spending loads of money. I am going to give up FV altogether

Tagged:

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,515 Lord of the Forums

if you like a particular farm then only work that farm .... you dont have to play on the newer farms ... and if you join some of the groups on FB ... farmville groups ..... then you can collect items from other farmers to use on your farm .... like trees, animals and help out other farmers at the same time .... loads of seedlings & foal/calf/fawns are posted .... if you have SDB(special delivery boxes) they can be used to increase the size of some of the pens & buildings ... especially the older farms .... but its your decision ... whether you continue or not ... but you dont have to spend cash to play the game .... eg all new farms are free after the first week of opening .... and you also get the land opened up by completing challenges along the way .... hope you continue to enjoy your farm