Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Missing Farm Cash

SystemSystem Registered User Posts: 139 Administrator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Missing Farm cash.

Comments

• janina1995janina1995 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

My Farm cash was 26, I did not purchase anything,it is just 24 now, I also have 2 XPs but when I clicked it the levelled up but there was no cash. what happened?

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,513 Lord of the Forums

you can check where the FC went ... by going to the bottom of your page where it says "recent farmcash transactions" click on that and it will tell you where the money went ...

It depends on what level you are ... you only got FC up until a certain level and then it stops .... so maybe you have reached that level ...

if you have purchased something accidentally .... zynga will usually refund the money to you .... you need to contact customer support ...

There is a Support tab at the top of your farm, click that and at the bottom of the list that opens there should be a red Contact Us button, click on that and fill in the form

• allendodallendod Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Sorry, I just started playing again in Oct. 2019 after taking time off for a few years. Was glad that I still had my money an lots of farm cash. I do not know what happened but the next day it was all gone. I am so frustrated now, I am thinking about quitting. Money is no good, you cant get anything without farm cash.
    So thanks Peela! I will contact support. I did not know about looking at bottom of page for where the money went at that time. Apparently the office is now closed due to virus. I would think they are working from home and addressing emails. I am glad I checked here.