Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

English Countryside Shipping License

ClaryClary Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
edited March 13 in Ask a Player

Is there any way to get the English Countryside shipping license? I know there was a quest when it first came out to win it, but it ended and has never come back. I never finished it. Is there no way to get/earn it?
Is there a way to contact support about this? I can't find their contact email anywhere.

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,604 Lord of the Forums

You are correct about doing the quest to get the license, I don't think there is any way to earn one now. Try the Support tab at the top of your farm and the red Contact Us button (don't bother scrolling through the topics). If there is not Contact Us button try one of these links:

https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/farmville/?contact=1
    or
    https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/zyngagames-com/

Try the tab first at it will pre-fill many of the questions on the form, such as UID, etc. Good luck!

• ClaryClary Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Thanks, Sandy. There was no Contact Us button on the Support tab so I used the link you posted and submitted a ticket. I got a reply this morning:

"I appreciate you for patiently waiting for our response. As for your inquiry with getting the English License, please be guided that this does not include the storage license. If you wish to have it, it can be purchased in the market for 75 Farm Cash. The storage license for English Countryside is unique from the others, in that it also unlocks the Home and English Countryside crops for planting on all farms."

Which I assume means there's no way for me to earn it. I don't buy cash so I guess English Countryside will just become another neglected farm to me.

Thank you for your help.

• PedroPedro Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 20 Building Expert

Hi. If it is so, then it could explain why there is no "Beat EC" instruction.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,604 Lord of the Forums

The English Country farm was introduced in 2011, at that time there were no "beat" features. Beating a farm to earn the shipping license was introduced by Team India when they took over FarmVille in 2015. Prior to that time shipping licenses were made available using other methods which are no longer available. Occasionally licenses do go on sale.