Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Harvest Valley Pack-purchased items gone

MsDee62MsDee62 Not a Title, but a StarRegistered User Posts: 13 Building Expert

FarmVille Game ID: 1310190800
I purchased the Early Access Harvest Valley pack. I had some items for a short time, now they are gone. I did not receive any of the parts. Please restore the purchased items.

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,614 Lord of the Forums

You need to contact Customer Support using the tab at the top right of your farm.

• MsDee62MsDee62 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 13 Building Expert

I must be half blind, because all I see at the top right of my farm is the FarmVille requests envelope and the farm title bar with sign post and travel buttons. The support button I see is at the top center of the farm window. Why is it so difficult to get help! send me an email link to the actual support service?

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,614 Lord of the Forums

The Support tab is what you want, there is no email

• MsDee62MsDee62 Not a Title, but a Star Registered User Posts: 13 Building Expert

The support tab brings me to the Zynga forums list, Technical Help has answers for some questions and no place to actually connect to Zynga Customer Service. Hunting through forum items, I tried one of the links in a different forum post. Found a button on https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/zyngagames-com/ that says "OR Contact Us" that let me get a message out. Technical support vs Technical service, forums can answer game play questions but not fix game glitches. It happens so rarely for me that I forget the distinction-it has been years since I had a problem with game play. I bookmarked the URL, maybe I won't need it again for a few years. Thank you for answering, but the Support tab in the center of the screen is more of a find the answer page and not a place to submit a help request.

Some players do not have a Contact Us button at the bottom of the screen, but most do, sorry there wasn't one for you.

• Connie CannonConnie Cannon Party Starter Registered User Posts: 1,037 Pet Queen

MS Dee 62, That button at the top on mine doesn't work either. The link to go to for cust. svc. is:
    https://zyngasupport.helpshift.com/a/zyngagames-com/?contact=1. I also did the early access and just now reported that when I placed the Floating Duck Pond on the farm, it too disappeared. When you go to report this, you will need your game ID located right under the farm on the left. Hope this helps.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file