Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bakery, crafting everything taking so long - its like frozen when I try to "make" an item

Latha NairLatha Nair Clueless CookieRegistered User Posts: 13 Building Expert

Is anybody having this problem? When I click on "make", it just sits there without moving.

Comments

• Latha NairLatha Nair Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 13 Building Expert

I try to refresh the page. But, how many times can we refresh? It seems like thats all I do these days.

• marush4944marush4944 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 16 Building Expert

Takes forever to make anything. This has been going on for months. Refresh helps for a bit then stops again. Not any better on the gameroom. I don't think they care. Hard to earn gas money when it takes hours to make and collect items.

• Latha NairLatha Nair Clueless Cookie Registered User Posts: 13 Building Expert

No answer for this problem?

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,601 Lord of the Forums

I think we are all experiencing this problem ... I certainly am ... I usually refresh a couple of times ... or it just sits there and does nothing

• Connie CannonConnie Cannon Party Starter Registered User Posts: 1,037 Pet Queen

I am too! This and the timing of the stables is still not right. I have reported both of these for over 2 months now to Farmville. Still not fixed. I told them that we are getting our 3rd new farm Mon. with these 2 still not corrected. Just now I am making my last animal in the stable, and the curd is showing 7 min. to make and the basket is showing 4.5 min. to make. I tried refreshing and still the same. This is more than aggrevating as this one takes days to make.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,601 Lord of the Forums

Connie .... its very annoying .... especially when youre making recipes ..... you want to finish them ... but with the 'lag' it takes ages ... this morning to make recipes I had to refresh 3 times ... but I suppose at least we have access to our farms ... other people dont .... but I do wish they would sort out glitches before bringing in new farms ... to cause more glitches rolls eyes

• SeasiderSeasider Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 18 Building Expert

This problem has been going on for weeks, no matter how many times you report it, they take no notice. The more Farms they introduce, the greater the problem and it makes no difference if you don't start the new farms. You either have to sit and stare at the screen for several minutes, or refresh the game which also can take a few minutes. Very frustrating, and taking all the fun out of the game. I think I will cancel my VIP membership. :s

I feel the same way. At least before they would check the problem out and that makes us feel better. Most of the time what they said would be "some fixes have been applied" I am sure they have cut out their staff and thats why we cannot get any help.

One thing I do not understand is that who wants more farms? We cannot even seed, harvest the exisiting farms. I only do a few and even that I have to clear items to make room before i harvest. They bring out more and more farms often, and when they increase the space for market stalls, its like 50 at a time. That is a drop in a bucket.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,609 Lord of the Forums
    edited February 29

Latha Naair -- Many, many players, myself included enjoy getting new farms. I don't experience any major problems while playing. Crafting is slow, but it works. FarmVille supports itself by making new farms, no new farms means no more FarmVille. If there were no new farms most players would quit because there would be nothing new.

I have plenty of space in the market stall, yes it only increases by 50, but that is 50 for every farm. I have no trouble seeding and harvesting, and I don't know anyone that does among the group I play with regularly. I'm truly sorry you are having trouble, but it is not the game.

• SeasiderSeasider Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 18 Building Expert

Sandy, Who are you kidding, this problem has been going on for months and months, every time a new Farm is introduced, crafting gets slower.FACT. New Games okay, but allow us to cancel OLD games if we wish.If a fix cannot be done, say so, but don't pretend there is not an issue with crafting!!!

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,609 Lord of the Forums

@Seasider said:
    Sandy, Who are you kidding, this problem has been going on for months and months, every time a new Farm is introduced, crafting gets slower.FACT. New Games okay, but allow us to cancel OLD games if we wish.If a fix cannot be done, say so, but don't pretend there is not an issue with crafting!!!

Seasider - I am not pretending anything, I said crafting is slow and I agree with you it get slower with each farm that is introduced. However it is the crops associated with new farms, not the farms themselves. Deleting old farms will never happen and would be pointless because it would not solve any problems.

To increase game loading speed crops would need to be removed from the entire game, not just from individual farmers and that can't happen because there are very few crops not being used by someone somewhere.

As I said before "Many, many players, myself included enjoy getting new farms. I don't experience any major problems while playing." If you choose not to believe that's your problem, not mine, I've played continuously since 2009 and with the exception of slow crafting the game works as well as it ever did.