Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I lost my 60 farmcash for no reason

riveramaxwellriveramaxwell Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 5 Loose Cannon
edited December 2019 in Bug Reporting
I just play this game normally,
Also I record my gameplay just for my collection,
Until the error message that's ask to refresh the game because there's a problem,
Before I've 121 farmcash,
After get error message and the game refreshing, my FarmVille cash now is just 62!
Video proof

Please give back my farmcash!

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,602 Lord of the Forums

If you check the bottom of your page in the "recent farm cash transactions" it will list what has been used and how .... if it is still missing because you made an accidental purchase then you can contact customer support using the button along the top of the fv page .... there is an area for this purpose ... and usually they will refund your money .... but you need to contact them ... this is a player to player forum and we can only assist you with player hints & hacks to make the game play better ... good luck .... remember if you dont get an automated response back right away from zynga they didnt get your email .... so you may need to come back and get a new contact email address

• allendodallendod Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Missing farm cash that I had accumulated a couple of years ago playing farmville. I became ill and took time off. Was happy to see that I had so much and that it was still there when I checked back.. I had at least 50 farmcash when I first signed on in Oct 2019. Then in a day or two I noticed I had none. I apparently mistakenly used 3 but went down to nothing. Cant you go back and check data . I retained my coins. Its very frustrating. I would never sign up for VIP under these circumstances.

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,614 Lord of the Forums

@allendod said:
    Missing farm cash that I had accumulated a couple of years ago playing farmville. I became ill and took time off. Was happy to see that I had so much and that it was still there when I checked back.. I had at least 50 farmcash when I first signed on in Oct 2019. Then in a day or two I noticed I had none. I apparently mistakenly used 3 but went down to nothing. Cant you go back and check data . I retained my coins. Its very frustrating. I would never sign up for VIP under these circumstances.

Look below your farm at Recent Farm Cash Transactions, that will show the last 3 transactions. Then contact Support using the tab at the top right of your farm and explain that you did not intentionally make those purchases. Hopefully Support will be able to return your Farm Cash.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file