Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

error message

SystemSystem Registered User Posts: 172 Administrator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Cannot Share..

Comments

• PRNCSSNOWWHITEPRNCSSNOWWHITE Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 12 Building Expert

CANNOT SHARE ANYTHING ON FARMVILLE - COMES UP AS ERROR WITH THIS NOTE: "YOUR MESSAGE COULDN'T BE SENT BECAUSE IT INCLUDES CONTENT THAT OTHER PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK HAVE REPORTED AS ABUSIVE."

• Littleman1Littleman1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

CANNOT SHARE ANYTHING ON FARMVILLE - COMES UP AS ERROR WITH THIS NOTE: "YOUR MESSAGE COULDN'T BE SENT BECAUSE IT INCLUDES CONTENT THAT OTHER PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK HAVE REPORTED AS ABUSIVE."

• Littleman1Littleman1 Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

i can't post or share it has been 3 day know and am not happy because this is my most favorite game and hope it is fixed real soon or is it going to be this way all the time?

• SandiC2881SandiC2881 Loose Cannon Registered User Posts: 23 Building Expert

I"m having the SAME ERROR PROBLEM; says I can't post because content has been reported by others as offensive! WTHeck??? This has been going on for DAYS! I can't finish quests in time to get rewards because I can't post anything I need HELP to get from other farmers! Zynga needs to PLEASE fix these bugs! Thank you!

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

@SandiC2881 said:
    I"m having the SAME ERROR PROBLEM; says I can't post because content has been reported by others as offensive! WTHeck??? This has been going on for DAYS! I can't finish quests in time to get rewards because I can't post anything I need HELP to get from other farmers! Zynga needs to PLEASE fix these bugs! Thank you!

This is not something Zynga can fix, the problem is FaceBook and eventually they will fix the issue.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file