Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Animal Sanctuary

darqladydarqlady The BossPosts: 1,298Registered User Genius Genie

It is unfortunate that after all these years I will be unable to fully participate in a feature... Animal Sanctuary 2019 version seems poorly designed. It starts with the need to have animals to harvest that require FV$ to purchase. I happen to have 8 akita's and plenty of Hawaiian coconuts, but the other two farms I will be unable to harvest animals. With no animals, no coupons and thus no fulfilling the requirements. The need to keep spending coupons to keep the animals health high while you can barely harvest enough animal coupons to get to the end of the first stage, much less 5 stages....I think they need a request from friends option or a better way to distribute the tasks among the 3 components.

Obviously whoever designed the game doesn't play it. I wish I had known what was involved thoroughly before I made my first animal choice. I lucked out on farm choice, but I might have chosen a different sanctuary to save since it will obviously be only one- if that - that I can finish. Since I can only get 20 animal harvest coupons a day and I might have to spend 10, it will take the entire month to finish one.

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,187Registered User Lord of the Forums

I believe you can complete the Animal Sanctuary by only harvesting crops if you desire. The animals were included for those that have them.

• darqladydarqlady The Boss Posts: 1,298Registered User Genius Genie

That got changed. When I harvested the first things I wasn't getting an xx coupons and a type of coupon... now I am.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,398Registered User Lord of the Forums

darqlady ... I have finished this feature ... it took me one day ... I only planted the longest term crops (you get coupons for every 100 you plant) and harvested the animals (which I had 5 each of) and used my insta-grows for both crops & animals .... I never opened the crafting at all ... so it can be done ... but obviously you need to have the insta-grows to do it quickly ...

• darqladydarqlady The Boss Posts: 1,298Registered User Genius Genie

Actually you need the planting space to do it your way. Jade is a heavily decorated farm with only about 250 land crop and 200 water... Hawaii has lots of water, but not land- also heavy decorations. However nice to know that planting will do it since I have tons of instants I can use. I haven't decorated Noel, so will have to put down plots around the treasures and I have some good chunks of land on Australia from the last farm run ( hence the water plots on HA).

Since you finished, how high did the coupon commitments go? I passed one stage and saw 200 for stage 2. Was hoping it wasn't 500 for the final stage!

If you did it in a day, then even with a chunk of time taken out of next week for a vacation, I should be able to do it in time then with a craft and plant mixture with an occasional animal harvest on Jade and Hawaii.

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,398Registered User Lord of the Forums

you need at least 100 plots .... as you get coupons for every 100 you plant ....
    from memory I think the first stage is 50 ... then 100.... then 200 ... then 300 cant remember exactly sorry ... but Im pretty sure 300 is the last stage on each leg ...

all crafts on Hawaii, Jade & Australia are 360min time frame ... but Noel has a variety of times (2x 120mins, 1x 240mins, 1x 360mins & 1x 60mins) if you have a fully upgraded building then the Noel you could do 6 recipes at a time with the 60min one ... to get coupons ...

• Workingirl1Workingirl1 Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Anyone know which animal goes with Hawaii farm?

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,187Registered User Lord of the Forums

@Workingirl1 said:
    Anyone know which animal goes with Hawaii farm?

Believe it or not it is the White Jaw Rhino LOL