Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

REALLY ZYNGA

reallyzyngareallyzynga Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 9 Loose Cannon

CHECKED RESPONSE TO THIS ISSUE AND MY STATUS WITH THE ZYNGA FORUM IS LOOSE CANNON, REALLY LOOSE CANNON FOR COMPLAINING ABOUT AN OBVIOUS ISSUE CAUSED INTERNALLY BY ZYNGA. I COULD THINK OF SOME INTERESTING LABELS FOR ZYNGA AND THEIR LACK OF ACCOUNTABILITY.

Tagged:

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

The Zynga labels are ridiculous and often offensive. They are assigned based on the number of posts you have made and nothing else. The forum used to have funny, cute and humorous labels and then someone decided to "improve" them. As is often the case they should have left it alone.

On a unrelated side note I am currently trying to help 3 players and the forum is notifying me that I must wait 600 seconds between posts, that is 10 minutes between posts. I am annoyed. Hope I remember to come back here in 10 and 20 minutes and click "Post Comment". And even after waiting it won't post, perhaps I can remember to come back tomorrow and thank goodness the OP is not waiting for my answer.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file