Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feed panel

ljacksonljackson Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

My feed panel is not working. it looks like it has updated but I can not collect from it. For the last 2 or 3 days everyone i click on says I've missed it. What can I do?

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Registered User Posts: 2,660 Lord of the Forums

one post is all that is needed when you have an issue .... this is a known issue ... I havent used the feed panel in ages as it never really worked for me ... I think fb has changed things and thats why it doesnt work properly

• jadamae227kjadamae227k Registered User, Facebook Connect User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star

Why is it that I can't get gift from the feed panel.. It always says that I just missed it even when I click on it when it first shows can't FB fix this It takes much longer to complete your farm when u can.t get the gift

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Registered User Posts: 8,716 Lord of the Forums

FaceBook does not want in game feeds, they want us to use the news feed so that we see the ads, it is unlikely the feed panel will ever work as Zynga intended.