Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Farmville Feedback

3lli33lli3 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I love playing farmville because it's beautiful, I can have things in there that I don't have in real life and I can have a beautiful farm that I am dreaming to have in real life. But when many different farm added on farmville, many quest, may activities, it wasn't giving us fun anymore, farmville became very slow, super lag, so many pop ups, announcements.. you should put all your notifications or pop-ups on mail so that you won't interrupt us on what we are doing, I can't even arrange my farm now, it cost me too much time. And also you should have an option that if we want to pull out things on giftbox, like baby duck, I need to open the giftbox 1 by 1.. it's so annoying! And when building and things there, I should ask always for a friend, but the thing is none of my friend is playing farmville anymore, you should show us who is actively playing farmville even if not our facebook friends. I can't even finish the buildings because of that. And when arranging the farm you should have an option like on COC when we are arranging our base there, it's too easy because of the helpful layout editor. Please improve the farmville.. I still love playing this. :(

Comments

• PeelaPeela The One Who Knows It All Posts: 2,401Registered User Lord of the Forums

unfortunately all the things you want to change .... are probably not possible .... if you enjoy playing fv ... then choose a farm or several and only play on those ....

I dont do any of the quests anymore .... because they were too hard to finish ... you can always choose this option .... I like being able to use items individually out of the giftbox ... makes things simpler

the whole point of the game is that its a farm ... and usually on a farm you get assistance from neighbours ... so when you need to build something you ask your friends for assistance ....

some items can be build using SDB(special delivery boxes) ... increasing the size of your pens, your market stalls they can be increased using the boxes ...

when people stop playing FV ... they usually dont let anyone know ... so it means you lose them as a neighbour ... on FB there are groups you can join .... to get help with requests ... and also getting new friends/neighbours ....

the pop ups are sadly a part of fv .... but you can delete them as you go ... ...