Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Missing Farm Cash

lazy_daisy1lazy_daisy1 Posts: 24Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

FarmVille Game ID: 100005820940175

Hi. When I logged in yesterday 9/26/19 I noticed my farm cash was missing. I have noticed this before, but it was always back the next day. When I logged in today, it is still missing. I had 36 farm cash. Pleaselook into this as it is getting serious. Thank you.

Comments

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,205Registered User Lord of the Forums

Look below your farm at the Recent Farm Cash Transactions and figure out what was purchased. Generally it is because of an accidental click when the farm was lagging or being slow to load. Then contact Customer Support (tab near the upper left of your farm), often they can reverse those transactions.

• OverItOverIt Posts: 12Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert

I too have had Farm Cash disappear. Earlier this week, I had 16 Farm Cash, yesterday (10/10/2019) it was down to 12. At that time I thought I must have made an accidental purchase but no longer. When I logged on today, it was down to 6 FC and just now when I logged in it is down to 1!!! I have NOT made any purchases. How do I get my cash back?

• Sandy7226Sandy7226 Lord of the Forums Posts: 8,205Registered User Lord of the Forums

You need to contact Customer Support, (tab top right of your farm)

• KittieKittie Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I complained two months ago requesting the return of 9 Farm Cash which disappeared from my game. I have yet to receive it back from Zynga. Why is that.

Kittie -- did you receive a reply from Support? If you only complained on the forum that won't help, you need to contact Support (tab at the top of your farm). Support always replies, even if it is only an automated reply.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file